Funny Marriage Quotes
Pick from various funny marriage quotes and them to your friends.
"The most happy marriage I can imagine to myself would be the union of a deaf man to a blind woman."
- S. T. Coleridge (Send This Quote)
"I've sometimes thought of marrying, and then I've thought again."
- Noel Coward (Send This Quote)
"I'd marry again if I found a man who had 15 million and would sign over half of it to me before the marriage and guarantee he'd be dead within a year."
- Bette Davis (Send This Quote)
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."
- Henry Youngman (Send This Quote)
"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
- Sam Kinison (Send This Quote)
"My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe."
- Jimmy Durante (Send This Quote)
"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."
- James Holt McGavran (Send This Quote)
"Love is blind, marriage is the eye-opener."
- Pauline Thomason (Send This Quote)
"Marriage is an adventure, like going to war."
- G. K. Chesterton (Send This Quote)
"When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her."
- Sacha Guitry (Send This Quote)
Return to previous page
Home - Online Greetings - Jokes & Humor
Quotes - Email Stuff - Misc Stuff - Links
Partnered with: GreetingGrams.com